Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Reclaiming Me – Intuitive Art Course for Women in Midlife

Deadline to Apply/Register: 01/03/2025

Finding Me Studio & Gallery
      Participant
      Posted By: Finding Me Studio & Gallery
      Participant

Reclaiming Me Intuitive Art Course for Women in Midlife

Course Description:

If you’re a woman in midlife going through transitions like empty nesting, caring for aging parents, dealing with unexpected health challenges, burn out in your career, this course is designed for you.

Intuitive art is a wonderful way to open our heart, release what no longer serves us, invite harmony, balance, and find healing.

Participants will be guided through a transformative process of creative self-discovery through a variety of intuitive art modalities. No art experience is necessary. An open heart, curious spirit, and readiness to discover more about what brings you joy is encouraged.

Classes are four hours, with a break for lunch. Please wear comfy clothes and shoes that can get messy.

A maximum of 25 students will be registered.

Tune in, notice, make art, heal. You’re worth it!

Instructor:

Jen Monteleone, Intuitive Artist

Jen Monteleone (she/her), is an intuitive abstract artist and owner of Finding Me Studio & Gallery based in Everett. She found her way to painting during the pandemic. What initially was a process to release stress and find more balance in her life became a passion and purpose. Prior to her midlife you-turn, Jen served in nonprofit leadership positions guiding health and human services organizations for 30 years.

Dates:

• Saturday, January 11, 2025
      • Saturday, February 8, 2025

Time:

• 10:30 am to 2:30 pm

Cost:

• $275 total ($137.50 per 4 hour class, supplies included)

• ArtWorks Edmonds: 201 S 2nd Ave, Edmonds, WA 98020

You Bring:

• Apron
      • Lunch
      • Water bottle
      • Your favorite collage materials (letters, notes, stickers, pictures, paper scraps, stencils, found objects, etc.)
      • Your favorite mark making tools

REGISTER HERE

For more information, email Jen: [email protected].

Posted By:
      Finding Me Studio & GalleryFinding Me Studio & Gallery
      Participant
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.